Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CEO Memo - Jae H. Kim Tae Kwon Do

I am hoping my letter will help my father leverage technology to create a better experience for his members and to obtain operational efficiencies. I believe their are business and consumer facing improvements that can be made such as back end customer management, website, community building, etc. As the company is continuing to expand globally, the use of IT is going to have an increasingly important role in all aspects of the business.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are writing to your father to help further his business! You will have the unique position of being able to ask just about any question and receive an answer! AND you'll be able to see if he implements any of these suggestions (you'll really give him the memo, right?), and how they have influenced the customer experience.

    ReplyDelete